24 July 2007

My Facebook Note

I posted this note on facebook today, I'm adding it anywhere else it may be seen.

I have been asked by a few people now how to support me now that I am in New Zealand. First and foremost thank you for asking. The need is very very great. Not just for me but for my team and our staff. My brothers and sisters.

My same struggle before I left is evident now when planning outreach, flights have gone up in price drastically and seem to keep going up everyday. But God is great. Scripture says that if we don't testify the rocks will cry out and we will not allow the rocks to cry out in our place in these countries. We will not allow satan to grip the lost anymore. God has intricately designed each of us for such a time as this and we WILL go.

I cannot track down every Rotarian I ever spoke to, it's not possibly for me to stay in contact with every person I sent a letter to. And so I'm now I boldly ask if you would support us financially. If you feel led to a certain dollar amount give double, God will bless you double even that. Forward this on, print it out, tell people about us. I've been called in this time to be trained and stay in prayer for these finances. No one in YWAM is ever paid because it would take away the responsibility of the church to train up and support missionary's. As the body of Christ we fight in this army together.

There is an intensity and passion about this group that is beyond words. God has begun a good work in us. There are close to 50 young people here being trained up to disciple nations. There are already people here who been called to enter into missions and ministry full time.

My address is
Attn: Amanda Stavnaw
YWAM Oxford
PO Box 47
Oxford, North Canterbury 7443
New Zealand

Also please please check my blog, it will be the most current information I have.

http://tonarnia.blogspot.com/

Love and blessings!
Mandi

2 comments:

mom said...

I will pray and pass on the needs and would you like one check that you can use some for personal needs and the rest for outreach?...or two checks??? and is it sykpe or skype that you are on???

Mandi said...

Its up to you. I'm pretty set for spending money and stuff but it's up to you.