04 July 2007

Happy 4th Everybody!

Seeing as how I cannot sleep and my stomach is in too many knots to eat I'll go ahead and update. We're down to my last day. I'm almost done with all the little packing things so I can just spend the day with my sisters today. For everyone whose wondering, we're doing fine while Mom and Jon are gone. We've managed not to burn the house down, we're getting along wonderfully (I wish we could get along like this when Mom is home and half of us are not moving but...). We've eaten half way decently this week (at least we all make sure Izze does, us three older ones have had some interesting meals to say the least). I don't think any laundry has gotten done and Mom might be appalled at how late we've stayed up and how early they sleep in but I know she'll be happy to come home to a clean house and happy girls. (There will be plenty of diet coke left too)!

For those of you who want it here's my address while I'm gone:

Attn: Amanda Stavnaw
YWAM Oxford
PO Box 47
Oxford, North Canterbury 7443
New Zealand

And obviously you've found your way to my blog. Enjoy it, I'll try to post pictures as often as I can. Here's your first, final and only warning, I have a tendency to be honest on these things...to a fault perhaps (and sometimes I completely sugar coat and code word everything I'm really thinking) I'm kind of guessing most of you will see right through it.

Thank you all for all your love, support, encouragement and prayers for this journey. Please continue to lift me up as I travel to New Zealand. I will miss you all! Update you soon!

No comments: