09 July 2007



I live here y'all!

We went into "Oxford" yesterday which basically consists of 2 shops, 2 churches and the YWAM base.

We talked financies yesterday and my lecture phase is paid for!!! Praise Jesus! But I'm still short for outreach so that rides on my ever thining nerves but I know I'm supposed to be here so I know He will provide.

A lot has gone on, we started lectures yesterday and work duties this morning but I just got done emailing family so my my brain (and my body) are exhausted and my fingers are freezing.

If anyone is wondering... :)

I miss letters :)
Slippers and slid on shoes
and American Snack food.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hiiiiiii manda im not so sure if you can see this and i dont know your email address either but here goes nothing... i miss and love you o so very much... things are really kind of hard here for me and it sucks... me iz and jenny are going out thursday night and im pumped haha but i should get going heck i dont even know if you can see this... love you tons..
your fav. little sister...
p.s. whats the pic of????

Mandi said...

Hey Ab-
I emailed you you've gotten everything right so far.

Jen told me she's going to see you Thursday, I'm glad to hear about that. I'm sorry to hear things are going hard. Let Jenny in, she'll take good care of you.

I miss you and the babe. I'm going to call home next week after I get a calling card in Christchurch.

That picture is the "hills" I live at the bottom of. Really there mountains, the town is really teeny I took that on my way to the supervalue which is where we run if we have a few spare minutes and need a chocolate fix.