11 July 2008

Wasting Time

1: Name two facts about the last person who texted you:
1. She is beautiful.


2. She is solid. Loyal. 




02: Its 4 in the morning, and your phone rings.....and?
I answer it, one of the girls is in the hospital or jail. I'm coming...



03: What is your favorite thing to eat?
potatoes

04: Where was your default picture taken?
at DTS in Oxford

05: Do you watch The Hills?
I've never seen an episode


06: What do you currently hear right now?
the t.v. mumbling, the fan, cars


07: What do you think your number 1 doing right now?
number one what? I swiped this off a myspace survey so Bits is in Flordia on her honey moon, I don't want to think about what she's doing. :) I'm kidding. She's enjoying her husband, her life, her God. As usual.

08: What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?
me

09: Who would be the first person to know if you got pregnant?
Prolly me eh? 


10: What's the last thing you ate?
Mashed Potatoes from Perkins. Nummy.... :?

11: Can you sleep in jeans?
Yep. I can sleep just about anywhere in anything anytime. Traveling the world will do that to you :)


12: What is something you just don’t understand?
Math.


13: Where were you on the 4th of July this 2008?
Bunker Beach, Colhours, Timberlodge

14: Who was the last person you were in a car with?
Gosh I can't even remember. No it was Izze a couple days ago.


15: Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?
Yea probably.

16: Do you care what others think about you?
There are a few people that their opinion of me matters to me but not to the point that I would change the core of who I am. But I think those core people think I'm pretty swell anyways so I'm good.

17: Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Yes


18: Did you have a good day?
It's 7:30 in the morning. Thus far it's been alright. I was up until 1 am because I don't have to work until 2 so I planned to stay up late and sleep late but there the sun is too bright so I'm awake. What a whiner, the sun is too bright? Did I really just say that? For God's sake the sun is out and I'm free and happy and healthy. Yes, it's a good day.


19: When was the last time you had a fist fight?
J punched me in the head Wednesday night but the last time I fought back was high school I bet.


20: How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Trust is a big thing. And there are different levels there are guys that I trust would protect me, there are guys whose views and opinions I trust but whole body heart and soul trust? 6 or 7

21: What was the last thing you laughed really hard about?
Last night I laughed at Sarah and Beth and Alex. 


22: When was the last time you got flowers?
Carrie bought me some when I was having a really rough week this spring.


23: Do you plan on moving out the next year?
No

24: What are your plans for the weekend?
I don't have any plans at this point. 


25: Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Work. It's the summer field trip staff shirt. It's an awful logo but a great color.

26: Do you like winter?
I LOVE winter.


27: Do you regret anything?
I don't want to live on regret. Spent too many years doing that. Are there things I look back and say dang I could have done that better, well yea of course. But I'm meant to learn from it and God will use EVERYTHING for good so I'm not usually worried about it.


28: Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
Mostly I like conversations anytime.


29: What are you doing tomorrow?
Not sure yet. Almost have today figured out so we're looking good.


30: Do you like to cuddle?
I do. More then I think I do, I think.


31: Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Walking, peeing, going to the show, needing to talk. 


33: Do you think a lot of people think bad things about you?
No. I'm sure there are a couple but I don't think so. What you see is what you get. Your deal not mine.

34: Do you think you're approachable?
I think so. Which is funny cause most people would pry say no but I think I am because of the fact that strangers always do. And the people that love me do just because they do and know they can.

35: How late did you stay up last night?
1:00 AM

36: Do you like your school?
I'm not in school currently. I do feel a touch of tenderness when Park Center is in a parade or does something cool. 


37: Ever met a real life prostitute?
Many. And I loved them all. They were some of the funniest, most beautiful people I've ever met.

38 Are you going to grow apart from someone close?
Yea. Well...yea.

39: What will you be doing at 8 AM tomorrow?
It would be nice if I were sleeping but I don't think it will happen.


40: Ever danced in the rain?
I don't think I've danced but I've played and ran and such.


41: Last person you hugged?
Chris?

43: Have a gay best friend?
No, in fact I don't even know any gay people.

No comments: