23 July 2008

such a complete waste of time

What would you do with a 3rd hand?
I'm sure by 23 I would've had it removed by this time.


If you could have one type of candy every time you snapped your fingers, what candy would it be?
Blue Shock Tarts, or that Turkish Chocolate


If you could choose a super power, what one would you choose?
To be a JUMPER, like in the movie.



If every time you sneezed, lightning struck your ex… Would you try not to sneeze or just let it happen?
I don't have an ex but I have Mark blood in me so sneezing is semi dangerous for all of us :) Ha Ha Ha. Even little Izze sneezes four or five times in a row!



If you had a monkey’s tail, would you be more likely to hang from trees with it or use it to reach the remote control?
I would swing!!

If you could speak to animals, which animal would you speak to first?
RILEY!



Would you love having the ability to read minds or would you curse having the ability?
If I could shut it off I might like it for a while, just in conversations when you know the person is holding back, or when you know they are lying to you. But I know there are times I would not want it. I'm so dang perceptive, I even hate that sometimes, when I know I'm helpless to do anything about it.


If you could breathe fire every time you got upset, would your house still be standing?
It would be because I can control my anger at home. 


If you had the ability to transform your appearance to look like one of your friends, would you try to hear what your best friend really thinks about you?
My best friend wouldn't tell any of my friends what she really thinks of me. I'm not stupid and I know obviously no one will ever tell you what they really think of you but I am satisfied I guess knowing where I stand in her life and where she stands in mine.



If you had the ability to magically poof into any room, would you bother walking through doors anymore?
Only in public places so strangers would not be able to know but around the house and stuff I would just poof.


If you could create a delicious feast by clapping your hands, would you solve world hunger, Or would you just keep the ability secret and make food only for your family?
I would try to feed the world but your never going to solve world hunger unless you first solve greed and I guess then the human condition eh? I don't think it would work. It's a nice idea but...


Would you rather have rockets for legs, or wish-granting toilet plungers for arms?
Wish granting plunger arms?? Weird question.


If you could speak to any house-hold object and it would speak back, what would it be?
The walls


If a traveling salesman gave you a hat that would make your dreams come true, would you wear the hat, if you knew that your life would go back to normal if you ever took the hat off?

No. There's always a catch isn't there. I'm not going to be stuck wearing an ugly hat for the rest of my life. I couldn't snowboard, I couldn't swim, I couldn't jump. It's not worth it. I'll just risk letting my dreams come true the normal way, you know wishing on stars and four leaf clovers and such :)



If a wizard offered you the ability to make anyone attracted to you by winking at them, would you keep the ability if you developed a nervous twitch that made you wink randomly?
NO



Would you rather have permanent electrified handshakes or permanent horrible-itch creating hugs?
Hand shakes. Monk can do it.


Would you rather have the ability to run to the bathroom at the speed of light or the ability to do back flips all the way to the refrigerator?
Backflips are way cooler



Would you want the ability to make everything you touch smell like lilacs?
No, I like smell too much to ruin everything with lilac. I mean lilac is lovely as a purple flower but my dear little niece must always smell of johnson and johnson and my sisters car like weed and old cigerettes...ok maybe there I might use the lilac


If you had the ability to fill the mouths of all annoying people with jelly, would you use it once or every time they spoke?
If they knew it came from me I would never want to use it but maybe if I could use it without them knowing...


If every time you sang, everyone around you broke into song and dance, would you sing anymore?
Yes!



Would you want amazing speed, if it meant your feet had to be constantly engulfed in painless fire?
There's something about eternal fire that makes me a little nervous...


If every time you yawned, flip flops rained from the sky, would you try to yawn as much as possible?
Ok honestly these questions have gone over the top, I might go somewhere like Africa (thank you Sara) and yawn so everyone would have shoes but I would not want it to happen more then once. Dear God hope I don't get tired on the plane over there.



Would you want a butt that could cure disease every time you mooned someone?
I would want Bitsy to have this ability. She can't keep her pants on but I...nope I would be too modest to do it. 



If you could make someone fall in love with you, just by telling them “Before I go anywhere I fill my shoes with Jello” Would you say it?
no


If you could mesmerize the opposite sex, by playing hopscotch and patty-cake, would you?
no lame


Would you rather have the ability to materialize sonic slushies with your mind or the ability jump 20 feet in the air?
jump because lets face it, there's a whole new world to snowboarding if you can do that


If you woke up to realize that all of the dreams/nightmares you had while sleeping, had come true…would you be afraid to go to sleep after that?
Well last night I married Monk...the jury is still out on that one.

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

as of this moment..
1) to be "kidnapped" not for any purpose then to spend hours together like the old days
2)  Money
3)  Unshakable self discipline

Would you rather be very strong or have a rubber-like flexibility?
strong

If you could make something appear magically right now, what would it be?
pay check friday and a plane ticket to anywhere

If you could instantly transport yourself anywhere right now, where would it be?
Jerusalem? 

If you could get the excitement of a roller coaster in everyday activities, would you?
I think I'm on medicine for that :) kidding. No I would not.

Do you smoke weed regularly?
I've never smoked weed

Have you had a headache today?
No it's 8 AM but it's field trip day then Izze night at the show...give it another 12 hours or so :)

Do you have any bruises, from what?
One from one of my kids at work. He got mad that I threw water in my co-workers face so he proceeded to hit me with the water pitcher.

Who's your last text from?
Carrie

What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
We worked together and we have the same birthday so basically we are twins. I love her!

Have you kissed somebody in the last 48 hours?
Izze and Riley

How's your life lately?
Confusing but good in a crazy way

Do you have a large vocabulary?
I think I just have a big mouth

What do you think about the current gas prices?
Well they were going down a little this week. It's awful. So is the price of food. But my one opinion on all of it is, it's no one persons fault and stay the heck away from Alaska.

Do you think that you’re a good person?
I don't think anyone is a good person. Really. Do we have any hope without Jesus. I suppose the two of us together make a great combination but alone I got nothing.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.

Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
No. I don't hate anybody


Do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
No, he's my step dad.


When is the last time you took a nap?
Tuesday


What was on your mind mostly today?
people, things I need to do, money stuff, oh lots of stuff actually


Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
mine!


Where is one place you'd like to visit?
Israel


Do you regret anything?
I try not to. It's a pointless emotion that you can't do anything about.

Something interesting happen lately?
I'm getting paid to go to Mall of America today. I dreamed I married Monk and I was ok with it because it meant I just got to have babies and he cleaned the house!

Where is your dad right now?
my step dad is at work


Did you ever see the school nurse?
I had lots of health issues as a kid, and lots of times when I faked it so I could go home.


What is one thing you've learned about life?
He's a good God in a good mood.


How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking? 
most of the time


Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with a M?
Mom

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Yea, last time I took Izze to a show it was raining out and we were just standing out there playing in the rain so I took her from Jenny and kissed her so I could say yes I have kissed in the rain!


Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a C?
Yea, when Caleb was a little man.

Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
Alex


Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a J?
J

No comments: