26 July 2008

Saturday

This is what Saturdays are for I believe.

First of all, I had slept for almost 13 hours straight. I can't remember the last time I did that that was not jet lag induced. 

Then I took my time getting ready, showering, eating breakfast, watching Monk and decided to go run some errands. (That always makes me feel adult). 

I wore a dress because it's exceptionally hot out but then decided to add to the mood with lace up sandals and a hippie scarf.  I feel pretty today.

I ended up meeting Sarah halfway through and ate this really healthy adult lunch....

and then we walked to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. 

I ate a piece of frozen cheese cake...

that was dipped in chocolate....

that was covered in pecans....

that was on a stick!

Honestly it was a whole piece of cheesecake crust and all but like a popsicle. It was the weirdest and most delightful dessert I have ever had. (Except chocolate fondue at Melting Pot).

I decided when I got home to reorganize my closet. So now my shelves are color coded, my boxes are arranged by size and labeled, the hangers all face right and the clothing faces forward. It feels wonderful. My cleaning streak didn't end there so I went through my desk, under my bed and did my normal dusting.

Then I went to Target to buy new cleaning supplies for the bathroom and went to work on that. I would love to keep going and do the living room and kitchen and anything else I can get my hands on but I don't know how particular Jenny is. My Mom is a freak about those things :) 

And now I'm going to go cuddle with my favorite boy and read and put my iPod on shuffle and enjoy a Saturday afternoon. 

Enjoy yours aye?

No comments: