19 July 2008

bored on the day off

 My 'ex' is: Non Existent
. I am listening to: Izze yelling in the tub upstairs, Saw II
. I love : lots
. My best friend(s) : Are girls
. I don't understand: Math
. I lost my respect for: the leadership title and hat
. I last ate : at Space Aliens
. The meaning of my display name is: To Narnia, it was meant as a tag line for off to New Zealand, now it's just onward to the promised land
. Love is: The only real thing
. Somewhere : Chicago
. I will always : be short
. Love seems to: be camouflaged 
. I never ever want to lose : passion
. My mobile phone is : a lot
. When I woke up this morning : I watched crime documentaries
. I get annoyed with: selfishness and bad communication
. Parties : overwhelming
. My pet: Iz
. Today: hard and fun
. I wish: I was perfect
. I really want : to snowboard

PRESENTLY-
. is your hair wet?: No
. is your cell phone right by you? always
. do you miss someone? yes
. are you tired? Yes!
. are you excited?: i'm mellow
. are you watching tv?: yea, intervention
. are you wearing pajamas?: no, twins shirt and wind-pants

HAVE YOU-
. recently done anything you regret?: no
. ever lied?: yea
. ever stuck gum under a desk?: no i'm always swallow it
. ever kicked someone?: yea
. ever tripped over your own feet?: yea

TODAY-
. have you cursed?: yes
. have you yelled at someone?: no
. have you gotten mad at someone?: yes

RANDOM-
: is there a person who is on your mind right now?: Yes
: do you have any siblings?: Yes j and abi
: Do you want children?: yes
: do you smile often? : yes
: do you wish on stars? no
: when did you last cry?: last friday
: do you like your handwriting?: sometimes, it changes a lot
: are you a friendly person? : i would like to think so 
: who's bed did you sleep in last night? the couch 
: what color shirt are you wearing?: light blue
: what were you doing at 7 PM yesterday: at perkins with abi and iz

LASTS-
. last beverage: long island ice tea
. last phone call: abi
. last cd played: a mix from j
. last BUBBLE bath: too long to remember

SIX HAVE YOU EVERS:
. dated someone twice: No
. been cheated on?: ironically yea
. kissed someone & regreted it?: no
. lost someone special? yea
. been depressed? yea
. been drunk and threw up?: never been drunk

THIS MONTH HAVE YOU
. Cried a lot? not july, june yes
. Fallen out of love? yes
. Laughed until you cried? yes
. Met someone who changed your life? yes


. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night? we ordered a pizza at one something
. Are you a pyromaniac? i guess so
. Do you have too many love interests? i have a lot of things i love but no
. Do you know anyone famous? yea yea yea
. Describe your bed: Its mine, its precious, it's clean, it's perfect
. Are you spontaneous or planned? i'm both

. How much money would it take to get you to give up the internet? a lot a lot
. What was the last song you were listening to? mary jane
. Have you ever been in a play: yea
. Have you ever been in love? i have loved
. Do you talk a lot? most days
. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself: yea
. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you? no
. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends? Friends
. What is your ideal marriage location? a church and the reception at a beautiful chalet
. What kind of bedding do you use? unbleached organic cotten, earth tones
. How do you eat an apple? i bit it, chew and swollow
. What do you order at a bar? long islands, mikes
. Have you ever pierced your body parts? i have not but i've gotten a lot pierced
. Do you have tattoos? 3
. Do you drive a stick? I don't but i can
. What kind of watch do you wear? nixon vega
. Do you consider yourself materialistic? sometimes
. Burial or cremation? someone else can decide
. Favorite communication method? close

No comments: