14 May 2012

She's here!

Introducing Faith Isabelle Haerle! My newest and most perfect little niece. She came into the world today May 14th 2012 at 11:01. Weighing in a whooping 7lbs and 7oz, 19in. What a little peanut!! I have yet to meet her because of some medical issues with my sister. (Prayers for a speedy recovery!) But I look forward to holding her in my arms, kissing her little fingers and checking out my sisters trademark pouty lips for myself.

Thank you Lord for the miracle of birth. For another beautiful, perfect little girl. Mostly safe delivery for my sister and a chance to hold her in my arms before I leave. It's so crazy to see this little body and know even thou I have not met her officially I would lay down my life for this little baby. I am so in love!!

Welcome to the world Faithy Lou. Auntie loves you more than life!!

No comments: