09 May 2012

Faith is due today...in more ways than one.

My niece Faith Isabelle was due to be born today...with two and a half hours left of her due date she's looking like she's picking a different birthday. I hope someone lets her know we're on a time crunch, her Auntie would like to meet her and I've only got fourteen days left in this country.

Speaking of being two weeks out, if you have committed to praying for and with me through this journey please start now. I'm really struggling. It's gotten to the point where everything starts piling up, the days start flashing by like strobe lights and the time spent with friends and family is never enough. This has been the hardest part of finding out two months ago, there just isn't (its feels like enough time). I can't believe Bitsy was here this weekend, time is flying by so quickly it does not even seem real.

I still am without a flight and my bank deposit is being held with the funds I do have. Prayers for supernatural release of finances and provision and favor with travel agents would be much appreciated.

Prayers also for my heart and mind. I am feeling Satan's attacks from every direction. He's seeking to tear apart my relationships, my health, my finances, every step towards New Zealand seems to have some secondary bunny trail of complications. Part of me is waiting for someone to finally jump out of the curtain and say, "Nope forget it, it's just not going to work."

But in my heart I know it is. I know God has a wonderful and powerful and amazing plan for me this season and for my family and friends back home. I just pray that the Holy Spirit would come with peace, comfort, wisdom, mercy, favor and joy in these last few days.

No comments: