02 August 2007

I didn't know...

Wow, it's times like these that I really want to be back home. I had no idea anything had happened to any bridge in MN until someone here took me aside and told me call home after they had seen it on the cover of the New Zealand newspaper and all over the BBC. It's so hard to see those pictures from so far away and know that is my home. Praise God that you are all home and safe. From what we know Kevin (the other MN-ion) his family and friends are safe from what he has heard so far. None of the others from the midwest believe they had any family or friends near Minneapolis so as far as we're concerned families are ok. We are praying though.

This week has been really hard, we're doing The Father Heart of God...and it's hard to have to dig through stuff that I've buried down for so long. I've spent more time crying this week then I have the entirety of my trip. One more lecture...one more lecture.

**Queenstown pictures are on my facebook**

Tonight we're back to Christchurch to work with Cleft again. And supposedly we're supposed to find out about outreach this morning...

My book report got done and emailed off to Jenn like 1230 last night and I'm sick. Yea, just lift me up in prayer today...I really need Abba Father to come down and just hold me today.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The Father Heart of God week was a tough one for me. I struggled a lot. I'm going to say for the hundredth time..I'm praying for you. I can't wait until I get to look through your journal!