07 August 2007

Update

Things are going well this week.

Sunday a small group of us went to church in the evening in Christchurch. After church we decided to stop at this pier on the ocean. If you walk to the very end of the pier the next city over, when all lit up at night is shaped like a heart and you can see it from very end of the pier. Underneath the lights are neon purple so these huge waves are crashing in bright purple. It was amazing. Then we decided to go and run in the surf. It just so happened that I was in a skirt (yes, I really had put laundry off that long...) and because of the exhaustion from Saturday I had just left my hair so it was curly...so in all honesty? I've never felt that beautiful in my life. That was my Captivating moment, running in barefeet under a million stars through the biggest, most, amazing ocean in the world.

Honestly at the angle we were at if we set out in a boat, we would hit nothing...ever. Except His love, God was the only thing out there. It was amazing! (Luke is going to edit the pictures and manipulate them a bit and then I'll post them).

Sunday Jenn challenged me to a day of silence since I'm constantly so hard on myself so Monday I didn't speak at all and it was so incredible difficult on so many levels. Everyone knew I couldn't talk so they would purposely search me out and say things to me that they knew I couldn't refute. "Hey Beautiful girl." "Mandi, you just absolutely reflect the heart of God." "Mandi, you are so amazing." AH! It was also so easy to live Pslams 46 "Be still and know that I am God." It also just so happened that I was to speak Tuesday that day after so I had a lot of fresh new revlation to share. I didn't even really realize when I got up to speak how vulnerable and honest I was being but man, it was good. As far as that email goes...yea I know I'm supposed to speak. It's just a matter of God telling me when to go.

So that's basically the update for today. Prayer points? Finances. I really need outreach money to start coming in. I'm still short $2500 NZ, the quicker that money comes in the better exchange rate I will get because literally it's getting worse everyday. Checks can be sent to me at the YWAM address I posted her earlier. Just make sure they are written to YWAM. This is huge, keep up in your prayers. We're convinced miracles are coming our way, we've already seen many but we need major ones now.

No comments: