15 February 2008

Oh the places you will go...

the plans are changing again.

as always.

in fact before when there was at least a inkling as to some type of plan to come. Something to look forward to and strive for...now there's just this really crazy dream that...might actually come true.

i didn't realize how happy you can be when you are geniunally authentically happy for someone else. i'm so happy for bits and justin. i really am far to selfish to actually be this happy for someone else...or at least i never have been before. i dont' know whats wrong with me today.

how do you be a good role model to boys as a girl when you know they are part of a fatherless generation? the best i will ever be for them is never going to come close. can the innocent and honest love of a mismatched girl who by some twist of fate ended up in their lives ever be enough?

how long do you think it takes for you to really know someone?

after that long...can it take six months for you to be totally wrong?

will it take another 8 before i realize it?

and what kind of life do i live that thats me? "i was wrong. I was wrong. I was so wrong." That's what I do. I read, write some, sleep, work and realize how wrong I've been about...everything.

No comments: