10 January 2008

The List

I'm supposed to be working on a different list or letter...or something. I'm supposed to be writing something else but it's turning out to be harder then expected and it's gotten me thinking about me.

And I think here's a list of randoms that are me...enjoy.


I'm a hoodie and jeans kind of girl.
I fully believe every dream I've ever had could come true this next year.
I will play football in mud with my kids but I wont play volley ball in a gym with my friends.
I once was a snowboarder.
Most of my favorite people are named Jennifer.
Everyday I take a different way into work then the way I take home.
I let my two year old niece drive my car every morning.
It took me 21 years to decide my favorite color.
My favorite colors are blue and brown.
I don't like the color purple. Or pink.
I love Jesus.
Sometimes I love myself more then I love Jesus.
I want to love Jesus more then I love anything.
I would rather read a friends tattered copy of a good book then get a new one.
I won't let people borrow my books unless they will write in them.
I'll write my own books someday.
My first one, will have a subtitle.
I know who I will dedicate it to.
I have 3 tattoos.
I have never felt as independent as when I didn't have a car.
Planes flying low overhead make me nervous.
I hate the sight of a pomegranate cut open.
I'm left handed.
I'm convinced water can solve 99% of my problems. Drinking it, or being in it.
I'm passionately passionate.
I'm a cryer. This does not bother me.
I hide in my hoodie when I need to break down.
I think kids need to be kids. Boys need to be boys.
Kids are not idiots.
I believe in allowing kids to see a real world.
I'm allergic to milk and Acetaminophen.
I need touch.
I love my nose ring.
I could live on coffee and diet coke.
I've had Diet Coke in every state and every country I have ever been in.
I use organic body products. Because I believe it works.
I believe in Fair Trade and don't think it's stupid to boycott businesses with bad ethics.
My real name is Amanda.
3 people are allowed to call me Amanda.
I love jewelry.
I won't wear jewelry unless it has a story.
I don't buy jewelry for myself.
I can't enjoy the meal if the dishes haven't' been done.
I hate socks and shoes.
I can communicate almost 100% better if I can write it down.
I would survive on LOST.
I almost didn't go to DTS because I was going to miss the new Harry Potter movie.
I still have not read the last Harry Potter book.
I've never kissed a guy.
I've never had a real boyfriend, this bothers my kids at work more then it bothers me.
My niece and I are both named after my Mom.
My second set of parents and siblings live in New Zealand.
Someday I will live in the Middle East.
I love to pray.
I sometimes feel guilty that I use my influence to lead my niece to cartoons that have a global perspective or strong female characters.
I think it's wrong to eat Chinese food with a fork.
I've been using chop sticks since I was 10.
I love sushi.
My Mom convinced me to start sucking my thumb when I was 3. I have been ever since.
That does not embarrass me.
I'm not sure if I want to get married.
I want to be a "Mom."
I'm not sure what God's plan for either of those is in my life.
I'm ok not knowing.
I'm not boy crazy.
I am relationship crazy.
I need to be alone, a lot.
My Step Dad is one of the greatest men I've ever met.
He thinks I'm joking when I say that.
I love public speaking.
I've thrown up almost everytime I've ever spoke in front of a group.
I let my niece eat dessert first.
My favorite role in life is Big Sister.
I think dark skinned little girls are the most beautiful thing on the planet.
I once wrote a fairy tale.
I'm working on my second.
I love talking but not on the phone.
Airports are still once of my favorite places to be.
I'm not that great of a traveller.
I'm going to change the world.
My niece walks in heels better then I do.
I think Kelly Clarkson is the most talented female voice.
I still love being read to.
Lyndsey is the only person I will let touch my feet.
I hate when people touch my collar bone.
I'm loyal.
I love texting.
I can feel completly safe walking in the middle of the night if someone is holding my hand.
When I'm driving I talk to myself out loud.
I'm mildy obssessed with Burt's Bee's Spray On Hand Sanatizer.
I'm clinically obssessed with chap stick.
I love relationships when you know you can go beyond the surface.
I love conversations that take more then an hour.
I actually like paperwork.
I love international mail.
One day I will take my sister and my niece overseas.
Mini Vans remind me of one of my best friends. She's 21.
I work at the Elementry School I attended.
I drive by the house I grew up in 4 times a day.
I pray God lets me witness the day my niece chooses to follow Him with her life.
I shower twice a day.
I can go 2 weeks without showering and not notice.
I would wear flip flops 365 days a year if I could.
I love desert heat.
I actually love to cook.
I think respect and honor are underrated in our society.
I like laying down in a blanket but hate sleeping.
I think we overmedicate. Everyone for everything.
I can listen to any kind of music but screamo.
I love black and white photos.
My favorite outfit includes a skirt.
I don't really like being teased.
I love to love people.
I don't think I do it very well most often.
I will never stop trying.

















No comments: