28 December 2007

IHOP

It's really hard to get that backpack out and pack again, by myself. To know none of you will be at the other end...and aren't here now. To not laugh or joke about whose packing what and how small my bag is. To roll Jenn's shirt and Liz's hoodie because there mine now but every time I look at them, their still theirs. But wearing them makes the distance and the space seem a little smaller.

To sit and hold her knowing Jenny's on her way over and I have to put you down and you don't understand why I'm leaving or when I'll be back. I'm not even sure if you really understand how much I love you.

And the truth is I don't want to go. I don't want to travel again as short as it may be. I'm still living out of a damn suitcase...

But I'm learning to cling to him and him alone. And I know He's going to speak and move in me in huge ways...and so I go. I hope You know, I'm searching for you. I'm running after you. You are the only thing that matters, really matters in my life. I just want you and more of you. I'm yours. Use me.

No comments: