09 September 2007



3 weeks to Outreach...
There is a last desperate plea for finances. Mostly because this is the last week that (well I suppose by human means) a check could get to me and get processed before I leave.(If sent from the states)...so again if there is n ability to support this mission financially please do.

This weekend I was gone again, I went back to Methven to stay with Pastor Annie and Mark for Jane's suprise party. It was great fun to hang out with everyone. It feels like Methven is my second home in NZ and I love my family there. I got to talk to Shaz for a long time and that was fun, we're really similar...I hope she can get into Christchurch on Friday and hang out. Sunday morning I lead worship...yea I know. I didn't have Luke there to lead and my just fill in the gaps and sing backing. This time God said, it's time to lead. It was good. God is sovereign and it's cool just to see when we live out His plan. After church Annie and I were talking and praying for a long time and it was really good...God totally showed up and spoke through her and just really confirmed some things in my heart and in my head. Speaking of leading, I lead Cleft on Friday night. It's so crazy how every night it looks so different, that ministry is never the same and I love that. We're so flippant when we pray God we'll do what you want, this is your ministry. He makes sure that happens with Cleft, he makes sure we never get too comfortable and never get to sure we know what we're doing or what is going on.

I tried riding on Saturday but even thou I can walk on my ankle, being in a boot and having a board on really hurt...so I spent most of the day in the lodge which was fine. I kind of assumed I might so I brought my homework to work on and my laptop and messed around with everyones iPods and worked on my video.

I watched my first Rugby game on Saturday night. Which I'll say will be my sporting obsession when I get home, The All Blacks are flaw less!!! I mean seriously they can't make mistakes I think. But man Rugby is a mans man sport, it makes the NFL players look like pansies!

So there is your quick update.
Prayer Points:
Direction and guidance and wisdom concerning some post YWAM decisions.
Insane vision and direction regarding Turkey, continued unity and passion for that place in and amongst our team. Safety, finances.
Just real presence of the Spirit in the last 3 weeks we have together in lecture phase. A huge amount of focus and concentration for the speakers and what they have to bring, just that last surge of passion and drive to get through it and head into Outreach.
Just a real joy among all us brothers and sisters that we would just enjoy each others company and learn from each other and just really look for opportunities to love on each other.

1 comment:

mom said...

No way...not my Mandi having an obession!..lol...concerning the plea... hang in there... God will provide all your needs...and stop snowboarding !...did your dr./therapist give you the go ahead and give that a try ?.... you look great, very happy...it's great to see the pictures....you look very thin though...eat up now girl the food in Turkey might not be all that...I love you sweetheart keep press'in on OOXXXXOO